Sunday, June 20, 2010

Best of the Week

This is another toughy, so I think I'll generalize: my best of the week were the summer nights. I ate dinner with a friend outside in this gorgeous temperate bluster. I went on late late walks by myself when Provo was entirely asleep and the air was just cooler than my skin and then I watched/heard/smelled the sun rise (I have honeysuckle outside my window=winner). I tended a campfire and slept under the stars (how do I alway forget how great they are up the canyon? Wow) with friends and almost watched the sunrise again. I considered a nocturnal schedule (sleep from noon to 8 or something because I'm pretty sure hell is driving up University Parkway at 4:30 in the afternoon) so I could just live summer nights and mornings all summer long.

Love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment