Sunday, April 24, 2011

Review: Mountain West Burrito

So Mountain West Burrito is the place that went into the old gas station halfway up the State Street Provo-Orem hill and it is tasty. Everything is fresh and free range and the guy who owns/runs the place is very friendly and handsome. A solid burrito will run you like 5 bones, the giants (more like 7 or 8) are great to split.

Independent business! Delicious food! The steak is the best thought the carnitas is really good too and I think steak+veggies might be fantastic though I haven't tried yet (spring for the sour cream and guac for a buck more)!

They do salads too, and tacos, and chimichangas (I never should have opened this Pandora's Box of deep-fried deliciousness, I'm not sure I can go back to a standard burrito), and nachos and everything else you can do with toppings and grain-based outers.

I think the word is getting round, it's been busy every time I've been, but also super quick.

Anyway. Two thumbs up. Go and go.

1 comment:

  1. I've heard a lot of buzz about this place lately. I think I'll go for lunch tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete